Saturday, December 17, 2011

My 1st Christmas card :) and my reason for being MIA:D

Hello!

How is every body doing? I hope everyone is enjoying the winters and the festive season... I am so sorry for missing for so long from bloggyland... I am very busy now a days... preparing for an exam from about a month which has been keep postponing for some of the other reason... :( and in between I participated in an carnival too where I had put up a stall of my paper crafts.. it was a good experience for me..
In between my business I did crafted though.... Which is my biggest relaxing agent... and the net being flooded with so many Christmas and season's cards, today I couldn't resist to show off some of my cards that I made recently...

Here is the 1st Christmas card I ever made... The card is inspired by Kristina Werner's this card.


Its a long card measuring 4 x 9 inches... I am a bit fascinated by long cards now a days... The papers are a mix from Itsy Bitsy, Echo park and DCWV...


The trees are hand cut by me... The star on the top of each tree are 3D stickers that I bought locally.

I hope you liked my card :)
I am linking this card to following challenges too:
1. 4 crafty chicks - Christmas
2. Crafting for all seasons - Christmas
3. Delightful sketches - Anything goes
4. Paper play challenges - Christmas
5. Abc christmas challenge - 'Y' for 'Yippee - it's almost Christmas!'
6. Pollycraft challenge blog - Christmas
7. Divas by design challenge - Merry Christmas
8.For fun challenges - Christmas - anything goes
9. Glitter geeks - Anything goes
10. Christmascardsallyearround. - Anything goes

Here is a photo of my stall at the carnival...


I will share individual pics gradually...

Love,
Priya Sondhi 

22 comments:

Crafting Aberrigines said...

Your Exhibition stall deserves a separate post lady :)
The simplicity of your card and the uber cute sentiment tag together make a classy and elegant example of creativity.
I love the combination of paper you have used, everything has a context..
super duper like !
I need lessons in mess- free and neat creations :D

Crafterkhush said...

I AM SORRY... Will explain the reason when I chat with you.. Total upheaval... BUT brilliant card and love the stall pics.. Need more shots... I can bet it went super.. Love your work and you know that...!!

Hussena said...

lovely card priya ..love the way you have used those papers.. super color combo too and your work always has such a flair ...it looks totally chic!! so different from the christmas cards i have been seeing:)

Prisha Dharmani said...

Wow..simple and elegant...and waiting to see more details pics for amazing stuff on your stall.

Tee said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the simple clean look of the card...
And I would love to see more shots of your exhibition...in case I need anytips for the future!! :)
Brilliant card

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hey Priya nice to have you back and congrats on your yet another top 3 !! And next time lemme know when you put up a stall -- if I can both myself and kiddo will come down to support you and buy some thing from you!

Paula said...

I adore your creation, the clean lines and the way it flows. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Unknown said...

Hello Priya, what a wonderful card - lovely clean lines and gorgeous colours. Looks like you had a wonderful stall too! Lots of lovely goodies. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Priya, this is a really gorgeous card, love the bright colours. Your stall looks amazing, looking forward to seeing more pics.

Donna x

Helen Dooley said...

I feel ya. I had a craft fair too and had to go away for a bit too. I love your card.

s4rah said...

Lovely card Priya, I love your colour choices. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

Clare Lloyd said...

well what a stunning first xmas card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

SUGANTHI said...

This is very nice one Priya.

Joey said...

Priya this is gorgeous, loving these colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Lisa Jane said...

lovely card - fab trees and colours
Thanks for joining us at DIva's by design for our Merry Christmas challenge
Lisa x

Delphine said...

I love your card! Wonderful colours and the design is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Tamie said...

Clean, simple and fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Helen said...

A fabulous first Christmas card - love all the papers!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lori Turner said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Indira Tanwar said...

Its such a CAS card Priya!! You are so good with color combos!! And the stall looks so eye-catching! Wish I could come.. Would have bought so much of your lovely stuff!! Waiting to see the cards one by one on your blog :)

Laney said...

Super Card!!
thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Kathy D. said...

really like the colors you used on the card. Just cute! Hope you had good luck with your table at the fair.

Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you this week as we have a new challenge posted.