Thursday, February 9, 2012

An inspiration for CraftyJC Challenge #14

Hello people!

Today its my turn to provide an inspiration for the current challenge at CraftyJC as this desktop calendar of mine was choosen as one of the top 3 creations of Challenge # 13 :D. The theme is Valentine + no red. This time I tried a new type of card. Its called telescopic card.  Here it is:


You can find the tutorial here. It's a 3 layered card which is perfect to say those 3 golden words "I love you" :) I have used 3 different sized decorative hearts circle diecuts.  I just love the way it opens up. To make each circle slide, I have used some brads.


Here is the full view.

Papers are from Echo park (courtesy ImaginationsOnline.com), Some Itsy bitsy alphabets and 3D stickers. Swirls and rhinestones are from PieLane. I have tied a little ribbon at the top for hanging. 
I hope you liked it. 

I am entering it into following challenges:
1. Indian Craft room - Feel the love
2. Pretty Paper Shop - Something with word "You"
3. Simon says stamps - Love is in the air
4.  Divas by design - Love
5. The pink elephant - Pink

Happy crafting!
Priya...

13 comments:

Hussena said...

I saw this Card on JC Today and I really Liked it....So So Pretty!!!And your Idea is just Fab...You always have something new to Show :)

Bhawana said...

"like it", say love it.... that hearty lace is just awesome.... very beautiful. I too tried joy fold card Priya. will blog that soon. when u blogged urs since then I kept thinking abt it. finally yday made that. need to blog ..

Taranjotkaur said...

Yr cards r always beautiful..each n every design is unique.I just love yr cards:))

Crafting Aberrigines said...

WOWSIE ...
Yummy ...
perfect...
mindblowing...
stunning...
inspirational...
:D
:)

CardArTart said...

Oh my Priya, this is amazing - makes me want to go shopping for dies! lol

Quill Pill said...

This is so pretty!! Truly inspirational!!

SUGANTHI said...

very very pretty!!

Linda said...

umm....WOW!

what a cool design!

I really love everything about this :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Good luck!

*hugs*
Linda (Guest Designer) xx

Joy said...

Fabulous creation, love all the textures that you added to this...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Dawn said...

This is beautiful & such a clever idea. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

Wendy said...

This is fabulous, so beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow such a pretty creation. Love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Shruti said...

Fabulous work!! :D