Saturday, March 31, 2012

For the Love of crafting DT call!

Hi all!

This post is for the "For the love of crafting" DT call. This is a challenge blog run by our very own Kavitha.. Owner of Kalalayaa Craft Store and kalalayaa artclub. Do check out awesome craft deals and her stunning creations.
She is looking for DT members to join her team and help her in managing the blog. Her blog is full of inspiration. Joining her DT will be a wonderful experience for me...
Showcasing here 3 of my best projects... Here are these:

First is the card... Its a cascading card I made recently... Please have a look..




You can find more details about this card here...
Next up is my desktop calender..


Here is a detailed post for this calender..

and the last one is Credit card holders!!





I made this CC holders last year for my very 1st craft sale at a college... It was a big hit... I forgot to blog about these Credit/gift card holders.. Here is the list of supplies used:
CS: Fabriano Brustro
Pattern Paper: Echo Park's Dots and stripes
Embossed Paper: Kalalayaa Craft store
Flowers and borders: Itsy Bitsy

Thanks for stopping by ... Wish me luck!
Keeping my fingers crossed... :D

Have a gr8 weekend!
Priya...

6 comments:

Hussena said...

Oh wow all your projects are amazing but i am totally in love with your CC holders they are simply gorgeous!!!....Best of Luck for the DT call:)i am rooting for you:)

Unknown said...

Awesome projects.vry elegant...all of them and very very inspiring..thats what DT memebers are supposed to do...INSPIRE and you fit that description very well.All the best...though I know that you don't need it.

Taranjotkaur said...

BEST OF LUCK:)

Piyu said...

All the super amazing and very elegant! All the best :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

So wonderful to see all your "best" creations in one post Priya-- a visual treat indeed on a Sunday morning!

Shruti said...

Superb work!! All the best, Priya!!