Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hello to all my blog friends!

I am so sorry for not keeping my blog updated but from now on I will try my best... There are so many projects which I haven't posted here... You can find all of them on my Facebook Page - priya.and.papers..
But for today, I am sharing  my latest card which I made for Crafter's Corner Challenge # 6 as a part of my DT terms..



Here is the full view of the card.. I tried new colors this time and I am loving this brown, yellow and Black color combo..

Supplies Used:

1. Card Stock: Local buy
2. Pattern Papers: My mind's eye Lost and found collection
3. Stamps: Hero Art's Antique Engravings (Butterflies) and Fiskar's Butterfly Magic (Sentiment)
4. Embellishments:  Kaisercraft Doilies die-cuts and Prima's Rhinestone Swirls

Challenges Entered:
1. Papercraftstar- Birthday
2. Simonsaysstamps - Anything goes
3. Barlymine-challenges - Anything goes
4. Partytimetuesdays - Anything goes
5. Thesisterhoodofcrafters - Birthda


Have a gr8 day!
Priya...

11 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Very pretty card, love details and colors :)

Darlene said...

WOW so very, very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sindhu said...

Priya.. This is soooooo elegant. BEAUTIFUL. The butterflies are so pretty. Your colour coordination is always impeccable. LOVE your card!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those porcelain roses look so fabulous Priya

Crafterkhush said...

Superb color combo Priya and you have been gone too long.. Keep updating your blog... Love the rhinestone flourish and those flowers on the sentiment banner... Gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Priya, love the butterflies and the color combo you used! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Papercraft Star this week.

SD pooja said...

Very Beautiful card Priya ! I loved the colors most and the butterflies are awesome !

Dawny P said...

This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Shylaashree said...

adorable card priya

Heather said...

A gorgeous card - stunning colours and such beautiful details. I love your fabulous sentiment!!

Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

theCook said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterflies and the nice sunshiny orange color!

Do you know there is a new challenge blog around? It's Hobbycutz (from the name of the shop of wooden laser cuts) and our first challenge theme is Anything Goes! We are also having a blog hop, with prizes to win!
Hope to see you there!