Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stretch your stamps - Day 1 - Faux Watercoloring with Reverse Stamps

Hello Peeps!

How are you doing today? So I have joined my first ever Online card class which is Stretch your stamps. I really liked the concept and finally bought a seat. Seriously, all the girls at OCC really know their job. Each day is filled with lots of techniques and tips.

So on the first day, one of the technique they taught is 'Faux Watercoloring with Reverse Backgroud Stamps'. A reverse background stamp is the one which has lot of stamping area.

Here is the card I made for me. And I really loved the complete outcome. Have a look.


I used the leftovers from glittered 'hello' diecut and glued it to the body of butterfly to highlight these cuties and to spread a little gold to the upper part of the card for an even look.

I am loving the glitter paper which I was hoarding for a long long time and finally put it to use. Have a closer look.



Supply list :
1. Cardstock : Neenah Solar white 110 lbs
2. Stamps : Justrite Cling Background - Rose Garden
3. Dies : Avery Elle Simply Said Hello
4. Glitter Paper and Butterflies are from Itsy Bitsy India

Challenges Entered :

1. Simon Says Stamps - Make it Sparkle

I hope you guys will like it.

Thanks for stopping by!
- Priya

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Stunning creation
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

SD pooja said...

Its WOnderful,I loved the bg and the tile effect and yes gold glitter too :D !

sarascloset said...

This is such a pretty card. It makes me want to rush out and purchase that die! Good luck with your entry.

Teresa Kline said...

hi Prlya! luv this, the glittery "hello" really pops...AWESOME! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*