Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My Favorite Things - Sketch 333 - Card 1

Hello All!

I made 2 cards this week for MFT Sketch Challenge # 333. Here is the card# 1. 


It's an A2 size card I made using MFT stamps, dies and cardstock. The detailed supply list is at the bottom. I am glad that I was finally able to use these welcome baby dies and stamps. I will be making more cards out of this stamp set.

Here is the MFT Sketch # 333 :
Here is a close up of the card. I added some sparkle using Spectra Noir sparkle glitter pen.


Supplies Used :

1. Dies : MFT Bundle of Baby ClothesDie-namics Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX and Die-namics Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX and Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
2. Stamps : MFT Welcome Baby Stamp set
3. Papers and Cardstock : MFT Plaid Patterns Paper Pack, MFT Cardstock Sampler 

I hope you liked this one. I will be back with my second card.

Thanks for looking!
Priya