Monday, October 3, 2011

Quick and easy Cards...

Hello!!!!

How is everybody doing? I hope all is well with everyone... I am here today with few quick cards... These were easy to make...
I usually take hell lot of time to make one card.. so I challenged myself to Make 3-4 cards in 2 hrs... I achieved my target (Yay!!!) and I end up with these b'ful cards... I couldn't take the picture of 4th one as I was in a hurry... Sorry for the bad qualities of photos as I click these in night which I don't usually do...
Here are these...
Multicolored Card!... Or i would better say it as Itsy Bitsy Card? Each and every thing I used to make this card is from Itsy Bitsy... I like it alot coz of its colors...



Supplies Used:
CS, PP, Embellishments, Pearls, Sentiment: Itsy Bitsy

Here is another Super cool Thank you Card!



 Supplies Used:
CS, Embellishment: Itsy Bitsy
PP: Echo Park - A walk in the park
Diecuts: Free with order from Scraps n more
Sentiment: Fiskars Stamp set

Miss U... Card... :) I really liked this one .. and i might CASE it again with another sentiments... :)...




Supplies Used:
CS, Embellishments: Itsy Bitsy
PP: Echo park Dots n Stripes Candy Shoppe
Diecut Alphabets: Itsy Bitsy

So which one did you liked the most? Please drop me a comment... 


Good night!!!

Love,
Priya...

13 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

All are gorgeous Priya, love the first one, the flowers are so pretty.

Donna x

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow Priya, these are really beautiful. Lee x

kavitha said...

beautiful cards priya,i love the MISS U card the most:)

Juhi said...

Just love those bright n happy cards :)

Shruti said...

Loved them all, Priya!!! :D You actually did all of that in 2 hours!!! Wow!!
I loved the first one the BEST though!! heheeh

Romina Nahata said...

super sweet cards !!!me loves d first one d most !!

Hussena said...

wow priya 3-4 cards in 2 hours that's amazing really loved them all and i agree with u the "miss u" one is so pretty ,that even i am tempted to case it,all your cards are soooooo pretty!!

Crafterkhush said...

OMG priya these are fab.. Love the first one.. the blooms make me smile... :-)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Priya the flowers card is fantastic-- so beautiful - and I love the birdhouse!

Karuna said...

just loved em all!!! super gorgeous!

Tee said...

These are awesome!!! I love all 3 but am partial to the first two.....the first one with the flowers...oh soo yummy!!!

SUGANTHI said...

Lovely and colourful! Priya.

Merlyn said...

Lovely and colourful :)