Thursday, July 24, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch!

Oh my gosh!!

It's almost a year I am missing on blog land but I have not stopped crafting! Hopefully I will keep updating my blog from now on.. :D You can check my FaceBook page here for all the crafting I did lately.. 

Alright, I have a card which I really want to share with you all. I wanted to challenge myself and try some different from my usual style.. So here it is, a CAS card based on the sketch. 

The Sketch :


The card :

another view :


I hope I was able to execute the sketch successfully.

The clouds stamp and die is from 'Greeting Farm' company. I was hoarding this set for so long and was itching to use it now. I used the negative die cutting technique and adhered a scrap of pattern paper at the back. Then I inked the mini clouds, rain drops, hearts and the sentiment using Hero Art's shadow ink cubes and assembled the card.. and tada! it's done!

Supplies used:

Cardstock : Neenah's solar white
Stamps and dies : Mini Clouds from The Greeting Farm Company
Inks : Hero Arts Quiet Morning and Summer Splash Ink Cubes Pack
Embossing folder : Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Other tools : Bigshot die cutting machine, We Are Memory Keepers Corner chomper

Challenges entered :


Please leave some comments. it's fun reading all the comments I get on my cards.

Hugs,
Priya

7 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Crafterkhush said...

Oh wow. . This is awesome. .. so good to see you back to blogging.. amazing color combo and beautiful take on the sketch

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very stylish and sweet at the same time. Good to have you back. Do drop by the blog!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Its lovely ,I like how you use pps on your cards !

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a wonderful card. Love the rain clouds... what a great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling! Love the cloud cut-out and the yellow polka-dots!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love what you did with your clouds! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!