Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bingoooooooo !!! Round 8!! - A crafty Celebration!

Hello All!!!

I am thrilled to back on blog after a long long time..! And this time to announce another 3 words from the bingo.. A crafty game to celebrate our beloved Crafter Corner's Birthday! You must have finished checking the round 7 words revealed by Shalini Pahwa on her blog.. http://artforte15.blogspot.in/

Now it's my turn to make someone lucky today .. so here we go!

1. Hero Arts Stamps

Oh my my... How lovely these stamps are.. Hero Arts is a leading Manufacturer of high quality craft stamps.. Designs are not only unique but the quality is unbeatable.. These stamps gives a neat and even impression.. Crafter corner has a huge stock of Hero Arts stamps to suit any of your requirements.. Do check it out here..


2. Magnolia Stamps:

Cuteness of little Tilda and Edward can win anyone's heart.. These are outlined stamps which are very famous among crafter's who like to color and add character to their projects.. I believe every cardmaker will have at least one Magnolia Stamp in her stamp box.. Want more? Check here for a huge variety!


Come and help me reveal the third Bingo word at Crafter's Corner........

2 comments:

Ghost_Writer said...

how do we play this bingo?

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to
commenting anyplace, when i read this article i thought i could also make comment due to
this brilliant piece of writing.

Feel free to surf to my blog post; http://diiiaccount.com/a-secret-weapon-for-personal-ads/