Friday, January 15, 2016

ICRCPREWIN03: CAS Challenge 2nd Inspiration

Hello friends!

This is my second post of the day! Yay! If you are here for ICR Blog hop, follow this link.

This post is a mid checkpoint to remind you all that we have an awesome challenge going on at ICR. We DTs are bringing you second set of inspirations to motivate you all to join in and play if you have not done it already.

About the challenge:
It's all about CAS cards! But as usual we have a twist. the twist is to use something new. Anything you never used before or any technique you wanted to try for long. This is your chance now. Come and play along!




Now the fun part! Prizes!!!
Our sponsor for this time is Craftshop.in and Rs 500 worth goodies as Prize!


We're also announcing a special giveaway for participants who will play our challenges every month consecutively from January to April 2016. It has 2 Paper smooches stamp set, 1 Penny Black stamp set, 2 My Mind's eye paper pads and 4 Simon says stamp min ink pads. If there are more than one, we will do a lucky draw!



Here is my inspiration!


If you know me by now, I have developed a habit.. don't know if it's good or bad, I cannot stop myself at one card.. I made 5 of these! Have a look below!


I used MFT Paisley stencil and distress inks to create the background. Since the stencil is larger than the card size and I wanted a border, I used washi tape to mask the edges. I then stamped the sentiment using PTI wet paint stamp set. Both stencil and sentiment stamp is new from my stash. 

I hope you are inspired a little to try CAS cards.. To see complete details regarding this challenge and to check out what my fellow DT has created, please login to ICR.

I would like to enter into following challenges :

1. A Blog Named Hero - One Layer card
2. Paru's cardmaking challenges - "New" - MFT Paisley stencil and PTI Wet paint stampset is new for my stash



Have a great weekend!
Priya.

5 comments:

Swapna B Patil said...

So glad you made the blog post... love this set of cards... or you can say every set of card you mafe/make...
I have been wanting to participate in ICR challenge... thank you for inspiring,...😊 hope to see you here in blog land more often...😊

Swapna B Patil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betty said...

gorgeous set of cards, Priya - lucky person who receives them as a gift - thanks for joining us on A Blog Named Hero this month

Paru Mahtani said...

Just love this card Priya! Thanks for playing Paru's Card Making Challenges!
Please could you tag your card with PCMCHALLENGES on social media. thank you.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such fabulous sets!!